PA GOP Senate debate was an argument over who Trump loves the most

Originally published at: PA GOP Senate debate was an argument over who Trump loves the most | Boing Boing

7 Likes

What a bunch of arse-licking BS artists. Now let’s see which one the idiots who make up the GOP primary electorate choose.

22 Likes

Fucking gross

20 Likes

Suck Up Season 3 GIF by The Office

23 Likes

10 Likes

Need someone to write a short story of a Connecticut Yankee in Kodos’s court; someone from this time tumbled into the future who has to explain the politics of the 2020s. “There was this has-been TV scammer who entered politics and, as you know, managed to stumble into high political office due to an antiquated election system which gave poorly educated voters three times the vote of others” … “Deposed at great cost he became a quasi-dead gold idol of a church of Mammon which wannabees of that religion had to go and make pathetic obeisance to while speaking in false tongues…”

15 Likes

It’s like watching an episode of Jerry Springer in which two or more women get in a violent, hair-pulling throw-down over a guy no one in their right mind would ever want to be with.

29 Likes

Trick question! Trump is a malignant narcissist, he doesn’t even love his own children.

21 Likes

I’ve heard the DEMs think they can pick up this seat from retiring GOP Senator Toomey, so letting the clowns stumble around drooling over Trump’s feet may not be bad for the general election. Here’s to hoping the registered Republicans in PA get disgusted and sit it out.

15 Likes

It’d be lovely if Trump’s choice, Oz, were humiliated, anything that damages the Dr. Oz and Trump brands is good for civilization.

16 Likes

I’d prefer GOP folks settled their primaries a different way:

mad max GIF

13 Likes

Let’s just call it “dust.”
YARN | I'm covered in the dust of the Leader. He favors me! | The Simpsons (1989) - S09E13 Comedy | Video clips by quotes | e53ea74f | 紗

18 Likes

That’s our hope. John Fetterman has an awful lot going for him from a progressive standpoint and he’s got a professional wrestler charisma that might even play with some of the less committed right wingers around here. I’m hopeful!

Also, I love the Frazetta-style cover for Sands’ Deathstalker III, though I’ve somehow managed to miss that a sword-and-sorcery bit player from exactly the sort of films I obsessed over in my early adolescence was running for office in my state!

9 Likes

You’re off to a good start. Roll with it.

2 Likes

donald trump GIF

8 Likes

Nah, let them play a game of Celebrity Survivor. Ship them off to the tropical island then evacuate Jeff Probst and the crew in the middle of the night. Leave the cameras on and broadcasting to the production team, though, and see who survives the longest.

4 Likes

Eric Trump has a sad.

9 Likes

Just change the arse sniffer as appropriate (warning: very distressing graphic)…

5 Likes

Instead of pretending a debate, the GOP should have been more honest and featured a catwalk parade of their lips.

Yeah, and you know who would be the judge.

3 Likes