Pack of T-Rex race down the track instead of horses

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/09/pack-of-t-rex-race-down-the-tr.html

8 Likes

Remember if you find yourself confronted with a wild T. Rex: you can’t outrun them, and obstacle courses will not stop them.

9 Likes

There is nothing in this world that is not improved by having it done by people in T-Rex costumes. Nothing!!

12 Likes

Absolute truth.

Including, seriously, horse racing. This sport is too often inhumane.

10 Likes

C’mon “Jurassic Jeep Chaser”! C’mon “Jurassic Jeep Chaser”! . . . . ah crap, dead last. tears up betting slip in disgust Should’ve put all my money on “Isla Nublar Nibbler”.

7 Likes

I’m drinking myself blind to the sound of this.

3 Likes

Be careful with this. Some paleontologists believe that racing them at Santa Anita is what led to the extinction of dinosaurs.

8 Likes

I think you’re on to something. I’ve done a quick analysis and the preliminary results show a strong correlation between job performance gains and T-Rex costuming.

The negative impact on Homeopathic “Therapists” is likely related to homeopathy not being a real thing which, as such, can’t be improved. The modest gains seen by Lumberjacks and Ballerinas are puzzling (who doesn’t want to watch a T-Rex dance Swan Lake?), and the complete miss with Potato Farmers makes me wonder if there is a flaw in the data collection methodology. But generally speaking, your assertion is borne out - everything is improved when it is done by people in T-Rex costumes.

13 Likes

Welcome to Emerald Downs for today’s Extinction Level Event!

10 Likes

I think that you need longer arms to be a potato farmer.

13 Likes

Ah! That’s probably it.

7 Likes

I’m glad to see that Roman Centurion is still a career option; so many of the old trades have be outsourced to off shore providers.

9 Likes

It’s the young people is what it is, what with their whizz-bang phones and drone delivery pizzas; they have no respect for tradition or appreciation of true craft.

If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go put on my T-Rex Costume and shout at a cloud.

12 Likes

Gauls are stealing our jobs!

7 Likes

Why, the gall of those people!

6 Likes

I hear robots are taking those jobs.
BattlestarGalacticaCylon

Yelling at kids to get off the lawn is improved by wearing a T-Rex costume.

8 Likes

Visigoths and Ostrogoths, good people on both sides of Rome.

6 Likes

I probably have all the time periods messed up.

Vandals, Huns, many fine people…

3 Likes

10 Likes
4 Likes