Panasonic's new Indian washing machine has a curry-stains mode

I’m not entirely sure how I ended up in this section of Youtube…

2 Likes

Damn, now I want that. Think I could fool the barber into believing I’m an Indian gentleman?

1 Like

Not to derail, but this guy really gets into it. And it appears everyone is welcome…you know just have to catch a plane ride over.

If you couldn’t tell I’ve watched a lot of these for some reason. I love head massages, but I hate having stuff in my hair…

2 Likes

The toughest stains require specific solutions.

I’m surprised one can’t use skin-lightening lotion to cancel out the curry stains.

The end result of this thread is that I feel even guiltier than I did before for spilling bits of curry on the tablecloth and an Indian restaurant.

2 Likes

I have an old Oster, and the top-of-the line model only had two settings–on and pulse. The assumption was that if you were willing to pay $100 or more (25 years ago) for a blender, you knew what you were doing.

3 Likes

and were more concerned with reliability under heavy use than with “features” that could break.

but still no 'hurry up prog

Shotgun blast.

2 Likes

A friend did. To make things worse, he was working at a BSL 4 lab and biological warfare research facility at the time…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.