Pandemic profiteer Kelly Loeffler’s debate performance cut to 85 seconds

I know, I had to stop myself from writing every single word she uttered!
Add:
“Condolences”
“Campaign”
it goes on and on.
She cannot win… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I don’t know about you, but this Warnock character sounds like a real radical liberal type.

3 Likes

There is no longer an actual conservative platform, just rhetoric. They have shifted from presenting the policies that they support, to just getting their supporters to dislike the other side.

8 Likes

Radical liberals aren’t that radical anymore, unless you object to universal suffrage like the Republican Party does. Social liberalism is the successor to radical liberalism, and took over 50-100 years ago.

Do we need to be reminded that social liberalism is to the right of social democracy, and that both are centrist ideologies? Or is it just Republicans?

9 Likes

See, that’s just you getting all poli sci. Radical liberals is just a dog whistle term for antifa gay sex baby killer.

1 Like

You don’t get to be the pastor of a well-known church like Ebeneezer for nothing…

Not as good a chance as she might have even 4 years ago, thanks to Stacey Abrams…

9 Likes

Agree 100%. My pessimism is based solely on the past Senate races where Joni Ernst and Susan Collins won despite being terrible candidates running against pretty great Democratic opposition. I sincerely hope I’m wrong and have donated to both Warnock and Ossoff as well as Abrams Fair Fight organization to help put some fuel behind that hope. Crossing my fingers…

None of which involved Stacey Abrams. Everyone has been writing GA off as hopelessly red, despite our demographic changes, despite the urban moderate Republicans, despite it being one of the key locations for civil rights activism. She’s been working for over a decade to ensure that people here can vote, are engaged, and giving them a reason to do so by pushing for responsive candidates.

If the DNC had any smarts at all, they’d put her in charge of their national campaigns. She’d move them away from endlessly chasing moderate republicans and push them to go after eligible, but demoralized voters. She would shift the party to focusing on helping people get registered, fight voter suppression, to young people involved, and to be responsive to their base, rather than constantly trying to “bring” back the Reagan democrats. They are gone, gone, gone, and endlessly chasing them and trying to get them back won’t help.

10 Likes

Isn’t helping; there’s already a surplus, yo.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.