Panicking Trump melts down on social media: spreads QAnon, 2020 election lies, sexist attacks against Harris, fascist agenda

You could just type bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep and let us mentally fill in a profanity (or multiple profanities) of our choice based on how many e’s you used.

Or you could do what I do and use a number of :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: emojis appropriate for how salty I’m feeling.

6 Likes

Maybe it’s because I’ve become somewhat militant about this, but I don’t care why Traitor Tot is melting down; only that he is.

The more energy he expends chasing shadows and catching smoke, the better it is for us.

9 Likes

Good one!

13 Likes

Thanks. All of my Orange Man insults are stolen from elsewhere.

Mocking them makes them weaker & I’m all about that.

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s one that is best left out. No redeeming social values, at least on this side of the pond. Not sure if it’s universal, but I have seen the opposite with “bloody.” UK friends gasp if I say that. I don’t use that other, so no clue how they would respond.

7 Likes

I don’t know if he coined it, but my brother would use this non-profanity at times: sponge-sucking dish-licker. He worked in a kitchen.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I seem to recall there was an idea once that he wasn’t actually writing his tweets but was yelling at someone else to write them for him? I suppose that’s getting increasingly unlikely.

2 Likes

“Bloody” is a pretty mild swearword in the UK, in my experience as a Brit.

5 Likes

Speaking of potatoes…
i-put-a-potato-in-the-microwave

8 Likes

“It almost conveys the message of the movie more than the regular cut of the movie…”

I always thought so too. I love the “melon farmer” etc.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.