Panicking Trump melts down on social media: spreads QAnon, 2020 election lies, sexist attacks against Harris, fascist agenda

Originally published at: Trump's social media tirades alarm campaign staff - Boing Boing

6 Likes

Weird.

29 Likes

He’s throwing stuff at the wall in hope that anything that sticks will bring more eyes to his hemorrhaging TS. Crazier the better.

15 Likes

I can only hope his panicking is validated.

27 Likes

The guy is not exactly what one might call “cool under pressure”.

Which is a ringing endorsement for a guy who might have his finger on the big red button.

21 Likes

Which is why I can’t wait for the debate between him and Harris. She’s been trained in how to push buttons of hostile adversaries, and win. :smiling_imp:

25 Likes

I hope Harris reminds the viewers—on that, the eve of the anniversary of the Twin Towers—that Turnip’s public response then was that he now had the tallest skyscraper in Manhattan. {badwordicantwritewithoutgettingmoderated}

25 Likes

Trump melts down on social media: spreads QAnon, 2020 election lies, sexist attacks against Harris, fascist agenda

Ah, so it’s another day ending in “y.” :person_shrugging:

25 Likes

Yeah, he desensitized everyone so much that all the batshit crazy is just another Tuesday.

None of this is normal, especially more so from a guy running for president. I can’t wait until the only thing I hear about him would be his obituary.

23 Likes

“Do you wanna buy my cult now…”

Sung to the melody of Do You Wanna Build A Snowman from Frozen.

8 Likes

his failing Truth Social account.

Shouldn’t it read “his account on the badly failing Truth Social”? :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

His account on Failing Truth Social.

6 Likes

Unless the word is ■■■■■ or T***p, you’re probably okay.

5 Likes

Or tr0ll.

3 Likes

Nope; I’ve got experience being swatted down more than once for this word. It’s the one that’s considered in the US as one of the two all-time worst, and in the UK as almost a term of coughberkcough endearment.

5 Likes

I’d settle for reading his BoP number.

5 Likes

At this point I assume well over 70% of the accounts on there belong to journalists watching the shitshow anyway.

6 Likes

In Australia it’s how we affectionately refer to our grandmothers…

10 Likes

Rick Sanchez: “It’s like the c-word and the n-word had a baby and named it every word for Jew.”

3 Likes

im-melting-wicked-witch

3 Likes