Park ranger teaches mask-shaming creeper a lesson in occupational safety

Originally published at: Park ranger teaches mask-shaming creeper a lesson in occupational safety | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Good thing the ranger was doing a real man’s job, to justify protecting his health.

29 Likes

I wonder why these people actually post these videos. I mean, I love the self-own, but do they not realize how counter productive is to their “agenda”? Not to mention it makes them look like a total dickflute!

24 Likes

Angle grind that snark right off the anti-masker, plz.

17 Likes

What an asshole.

31 Likes

I heard “Keepin’ it out of my face.”

18 Likes

Mind your own business, jackass.

12 Likes

Other answers:
“I was just exposed to Ebola, the CDC recommended I wear it”.

“I work in an occupation where there’s often a lot of blood spatter. So much blood …”

20 Likes

“Why is that any of your business? Are you against freedom and individual rights? Are you a commie?”

25 Likes

Weird to still upload this.

I hate to ask, but do we still need all this Twitter content?

9 Likes

Just making use of it while it’s still available.

5 Likes

That was my question too. I’ve always assumed that for every “own” these idiots post, they fail ninety five other times and those never get posted.

Yet people post videos like this all the time that they shot themselves. What point do they think they’re making?

Ytho GIF

17 Likes

“Scared of COVID?”

“Fuck yes,” is the correct response.

20 Likes

that’s what i was thinking he should say, too: “yes, i am, because i understand how contagious and deadly it actually is, and i respect that and act accordingly.”

12 Likes

Just like Elvis’s manager that sold “I hate Elvis” button. I think they’re looking to sell to the haters as well. :man_shrugging:t4::thinking:

6 Likes

just ask those jackasses why they care. that’s it and you’ve won the argument.

4 Likes

It would be awful to inhale metal particles that could damage your lungs. Self-replicating biological particles that can damage your lungs and every other part of your body, on the other hand, are something it’s ridiculous to worry about inhaling. I mean, scientists and doctors will tell you otherwise, but it’s just common sense to listen to sociopathic rich people instead.

11 Likes

They’re thinking “Hah, I’m getting views from haters too, and can spread far around on that scene and make more money off this.”

2 Likes

Fixed it for ya! :wink:

Edit:
Ooo, ooo. I got another one:

“My psychiatrist says I have to wear it.”

:: looks down and speaks softly ::

“To remind me I’m not supposed to bite anyone.”

5 Likes

“Mother doesn’t like it when I bite anyone except her.”

1 Like