Pastor floats over congregation to deliver sermon

So was he announcing the second coming? Was it last week?

1 Like

It was the 5th December 1994. It wasn’t great, their first album was better.

7 Likes

hey, thats the “scientific” method; a real believer doesnt need such fakey nonense as “science”, right?

All in all, if I was in the congregation, I’d sure hope he wasn’t “crop dusting”.

5 Likes

Mary Martin did it better.

2 Likes

An investment in his vestments.

2 Likes

You’ve made my day!

God actually does wish he had an airplane, because that was just embarrassing.

2 Likes

Yeah, I want to know what was unexpected about this particular second coming. Did it happen just as he was sitting down to dinner? Did it come in the form of a twenty dollar bill he found in the inside pocket of a jacket he hadn’t worn since last year? Maybe his mailman, Jesus, found a package in his truck he forgot about and came back to deliver it.

It’s been done.

5 Likes

Protestants
90561db0dc4c7300dcae0e0237f03fea

4 Likes

Peter Panhandler?

Sally Field was way better at this anyway.

2 Likes

Peter Gabriel did it better with Genesis, and in 9/8.

P!nk’s show is way better.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Bilal rules!

3 Likes

Baron Harkonnen. I was expecting a Gif of him floating around Arrakis…

3 Likes

After you lock them up and throw away the key. - The Beatitudes, ver. minus one.

And followed up with Exodus and Deuteronomy.

13 After they had left, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph and said, “Herod will be looking for the child in order to kill him. So get up, take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt, and stay there until I tell you to leave.”

14 Joseph got up, took the child and his mother, and left during the night for Egypt, 15 where Pharaoh Trump had his armies at the border to stop them entering the country.

Matthew 2:13-15, King Trump Version

3 Likes