Pastor seethes over boy with nail polish: "I want to break his fingers"

That’s not a “Pastor”, that’s a fucking “Preacher”.

10 Likes

Are they available in Camo, or Tactical Kevlar? I can see a market for these.

5 Likes

You, sir, are not a child and therefore too much for this cowardly POS to make public threats towards.

7 Likes

Ooo… I need to see if either a) my roommate will loan me some of their polish; or b) see what colors would work best for me.

(although TBH, I should probably get a proper manicure done, and maybe a pedicure as well. We all deserved to be pampered.)

8 Likes

11 Likes

Mate, calm down. It’s nail polish, not permanent. Yes, it easily comes off with nail polish remover! Any child with nail polish on is no threat of any kind to you. Now, let’s talk about how fit to hold office you are when you’re disturbed by a child wearing a temporary adornment. And roused almost to violence by that.

14 Likes

He only paints his toenails. Like a real man

11 Likes

I highly, and soberly, recco silver toenails. They look bitchen.

Hope that preacher soon reaches complete Enlightenment.

14 Likes

Let’s face it - if Christ were around he would be giving people mani-pedis instead of washing their feet

9 Likes

Ma Boy JC had some VERY specific things to say about people who harm children.

Pastor might want to re-read that part.

10 Likes

Not otherwise mentioned:

Some of us make really inferior cartilage – osteoarthritis, tendonitis, etc. Oh, and brittle nails. Whenever doing serious manual jobs it’s a very good idea to reinforce them. Or for that matter, when you don’t want to snag them on fabric.

I usually use clear polish, but sometimes it’s fun to add some color – ESPECIALLY this time of year. I didn’t bother to ask the staff to do them when I was an inpatient but I know they wouldn’t have blinked, 6’4" and beard regardless. Turns out, it would have been a good idea, too – chemo is Hell on nails.

22 Likes

I hope you are recovering well.

13 Likes

Thanks – no cure at present but currently in remission.

19 Likes

Yoink!

2 Likes

Been there, done that, which is why I caution that it’s a good idea to leave at least some of your nails free from polish because medical issues often show up in the nail or nail bed.

13 Likes

Aren’t those guys called “Jedi”?.

He did tell us to hate some people

And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Mark 9:42

I wonder how many people don’t consider themselves Christian because of arseholes like this? I know I’m one of them. Does that count as offending me?

15 Likes

I think it counts. It would count for both of us, and against all of those who don’t practice what they claim to preach.

9 Likes

This was a balance when I immune compromised. I needed to keep them painted to keep myself from picking at my cuticles and inviting infection, but I stuck to clear because I needed them visible for checkups and procedures etc.

I need to paint them again because I’ve recently been really destroying my cuticles for some reason. But I’m back to color again since my checkups are now infrequent.

11 Likes

Given that men wearing nail polish has come in and out of fashion for the past few millennia, I would guess it is likely that at least a few of his favorite religious figures wore painted nails

2 Likes