Famous right pastor: If my son married a man "I'd sit In cow manure and I'd spread it all over my body"

[Read the post]

3 Likes

Itā€™s worth a guffaw (ā€œwow! what a sexual freak!ā€), but we should really stop giving these people attention.

6 Likes

At least heā€™s saying the millstone would be a better choice for the parents. Too many of his fellow pastors recommend that treatment for the children.

15 Likes

And so continues the dissolution of the boundary between satire and reality.

23 Likes

Do it! Do It! Do It!

1 Like

Raw material for a music mashup, and btw ā€œburlapā€ is a word.

1 Like

Heā€™s saying that parents who introduce their children to Harry Potter and How to Train Your Dragon would be better off sleeping with the fishes than having to face his godā€™s judgement for making children gay. Itā€™s interesting that the meaning of ā€˜religious libertyā€™ in this conference is ā€œTheocracy according to my interpretation of my religion. Everyone else will wish they were deadā€.

10 Likes

Or you should pay close attention so they never sneak into a position of authority over your life given the bat shit, or in this case cow shit, theyā€™ve been inhaling. Given how close Palin came to obtaining the nuclear codes we need more vigilance not less.

7 Likes

Father of the Year, in the Reich Wing Universe.

4 Likes

As the good preacher so elegantly says on the video

ā€¦ahemā€¦

ā€œā€¦AND DONā€™T YOU DARE CARVE HAPPY FACES ON OPEN, PUSSY SORES!!!ā€

Well, you certainly donā€™t have to tell me twice.

9 Likes

These kids today! Rebelling and getting married! Such a rebel move, marriageā€¦ LOL

11 Likes

I didnā€™t watch to that part before.

I think he actually has a brain tumor.

1 Like

You do know heā€™s quoting Jesus*, eh? (Assuming Jesus ever really existed.)

A better question is: ā€œWhy would any ethical person use the (insert mind-control book of your choice) as a moral guide?ā€

3 Likes

Is his son of marriageable age and reasonably attractive? Because Iā€™m bored with the whole Batman thing now and need a new project to waste my time and money onā€¦

13 Likes

Yes, but the reference to homosexuality is all the pastorā€™s own interpretation.

Generally people like this will claim freedom of conscience when confronted about their objectionable and transparently ridiculous beliefs. Unfortunately, this freedom of conscience only applies to the male head of the house and the same person may fight politically to oppose other peopleā€™s right to be guided by their own consciences.

3 Likes

Hey, at least heā€™s doing his relatives a courtesy by pre-emptively warning them not to invite him to the wedding.

My mother refused to show up to my sisterā€™s wedding because she was being married by ::gasp:: a woman! Not even married to a woman, just having a woman officiate the wedding. Thatā€™s some downright demon-possessed satan-worshipping whore-of-babylon type of shit right there (apparently according to my motherā€™s thought process). It would have been nice to see her at the wedding, but the reduction in unnecessary drama at the event probably made it a lot less stressful than it could have been.

If this guy is this melodramatic about gay marriage, what would he do if the wedding wasnā€™t in a church or officiated by a preacher? Better not chance finding out and just donā€™t invite him at all. Problem solved.

12 Likes

If spreading shit all over your body is what youā€™re into, who are we to judge?

15 Likes

You are making the Baby Wilhelm cry!

6 Likes

For a sense of certainty! Morals being a matter of personal responsibility with no easy formulaic answers makes it your responsibility, instead of that of a ghost-written book. Thinking about it and having opinions might make one unpopular, and defies a human drive for the path of least resistance.

IMO the best moral guide is debate, but many people are too immature to handle it.

5 Likes

A millstone be hung around their neck and they be drowned at the bottom of the sea.

Heā€™s been reading too much Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings.

2 Likes