Pastor who prophesied that Trump won in 2020 insists that Trump is President today

Originally published at: Pastor who prophesied that Trump won in 2020 insists that Trump is President today | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I think he believes in Roomba Jesus.

3 Likes

Trump is still president? I don’t know who said it better…

2 Likes

This is a relief. If he is currently in his second term he won’t be running again.

But either way I’m happy enough for him to continue to be the President in heaven.

5 Likes

…It’s that guy? what an ultra-maroon.

… Except you and I both know that’s not where he’s going to end up.

4 Likes

There’s nothing in the eyes of God these days except tears for what we’ve become.

That shot of the audience looks like stock footage from “Let’s Make a Deal”.

5 Likes

There’s court in heaven? I would have assumed skydaddy would be able to keep control of his local environs, no?

1 Like

Devil’s in the details.

Well, he’s wrong there for a start. TFG still doesn’t show up in a mirror.

1 Like

Actually, why not? If he’d bounce off the reflective surface of the office of President like a beam of light, then it’s the truth.

1 Like

In the eyes of the IRS, this “pastor’s” “church” isn’t tax exempt because of his blatant political activism. Right?

2 Likes

The IRS doesn’t go after ANY churches.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a real shame.

3 Likes

An honest to goodness false prophet. :flushed: They are not spoken of well in the Christian bible. Any version, take your pick.

1 Like

I wish. But if this happened in a mosque, you know the IRS would hammer the hell out of them as quickly as possible. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.