Pastor's wife attempts gun violence to settle argument

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition. That’s what mom always used to say.

2 Likes

download

4 Likes

In today’s world a man striking a messianic Moses pose while waving an apocalyptic bible reference might, might just get some negative attention.

Add a gun to that scenario and you have an episode of COPS.

5 Likes

There ya go.

1 Like

COPS? They sent the Army after him.

6 Likes

Thanks!

My knowledge of primitive rituals is limited to the corrupted records available on the interwebz.

2 Likes

Sending all my thoughts and prayers to the parking lot.

1 Like

What an extremely Responsible Gun Owner.

2 Likes

I just want more information on that woman’s hairline?

9 Likes

Could easily stop the sentence after the word “hand.”

5 Likes

The problem here is they actually needed a good god with a gun to stop her…

If Hollywood and conservatives have taught me anything, it’s that having a gun makes you at least partially bulletproof. Most of this gun-fondler rhetoric wouldn’t make any sense if that wasn’t the case.

2 Likes

Am totes imagining that this is a DL poly-relationship gone wrong.

6 Likes

either in a hand is enough for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“He did it, he missed the barn!”

1 Like

Probably not that…

5 Likes

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Luke 12:51

He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36

4 Likes

Huh - Jesus was a mathlette?

7 Likes

Stealing this for my black metal band name.

1 Like

Right?? I’m absolutely not shaming, I just want to understand what’s happening here. Is she wearing a lace-front that hasn’t been glued down and then she pulled the hair back? Did she put on a flesh colored hairband to do her makeup and forgot to take it back off? I need answers!

1 Like

I’ve been trying to figure that out, too. I Google image searched her and it looks like she wears that wig a lot, and usually features the forehead strap. I’m baffled.