Paula Deen apologizes for racist tweet: "It's my social media manager's fault"

Damnit, stop being logical!!

(But in the future, breitbart and the daily mail have the integrity of an old, wet, angry paper bag)

Yā€™all better find a dumpster to hide in STAT.

1 Like

I distrusted the latter, so in the first iteration I used the former after a brief check. Apparently the check was not thorough enough. The lady in question, despite her apparent importance, does not seem to have a wikipedia page so cannot use my default go-to source.

Youā€™ve gotta be kidding, right? You know Daily Mail is just as bad, and has a long history of outright making shit up to support bigots, right?

Do you have any news stories that are trustworthy?

Oh wait, you donā€™t need any - because youā€™ve outright defended the idea that women scientists canā€™t be collaborated with because theyā€™re over emotional and canā€™t be trusted. Youā€™re COOL with that viewpoint. You see nothing wrong with it, just like you see nothing wrong with brownface, or sexually abusing children.

Somehow you know ALL about all the awful ā€œoutrage economyā€ bullshit, and can name so many cases, but have no words to spare for the ā€œoutrage economyā€ of brietbart, that spends a large chunk of its time talking about how black people deserve to be murdered.

Because thatā€™s not ā€œoutrageā€, thatā€™s just, you know, news aggregation.

Aggregating news calling for genocide. Ainā€™t nothing wrong with that!

1 Like

shaddack has been left to trolley for too long, being blatantly misogynistic and racist repeatedly, constantly trying to attack people for daring to, you know, talk about racism or sexism.

The fact that he hasnā€™t been nuked by the mods is shameful, and the fact that heā€™s linking to white supremacist websites that have openly tried to ruin peoples lives while talking about the eeeeevil over-emotional women are trying to ruin peopleā€™s careers is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a reason why you canā€™t have nice things.

3 Likes