PayPal bans Laura Loomer, noted racist troll grifter

There was once a bar in Calgary that accepted Canadian Tire Money at face value!

1 Like

If we had, how could they beat faster with joy at this news?

7 Likes

@Shuck, maybe we’re neighbors? I will admit to using Uber/Lyft a couple times a year, but none of the other stuff.

1 Like

Stay classy Florida.

1 Like

… I have the heart of an 18 year old… on my desk, in a jar. /rimshot

In all seriousness, I have little sympathy for those that are playing the ‘I have 2412421341311 thousands of dollars of debt from paying for my (terrible) cause, please give me money so I can do it all over again’ card. (legit medical expenses are exempt, because the US healthcare system is a horrible landfill-fire of a disaster.)

4 Likes

She used to be extremely prominent as an InfoWars style screamer on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc, basically promoting ultra-right-wing racist conspiracy theories for money. As she’s been deplatformed, her new theory is that everyone else is a nazi and that she is the one being persecuted. Basically just a garbage person that belongs in the same bin with Alex Jones.

She attacked Uber for hiring Muslim drivers, so they banned her.
She attacked Twitter for not letting her be a racist. So they banned her.
Basically: if you’re a racist bigot full of virulent hate whose entire career is based on attacking people, the lesson should be – you will be deplatformed. And you should, yes.

15 Likes

Probably she should change her name to “Lurid Lurker”.

That increases the likelihood that we’ll end up with three (or more) of them.

(I’ll see myself out)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.