Pedo Guy ponders establishing a misogynist university

I grew up near Friends… I don’t know if I have heard it referred to as “of Central Kansas”, but if I have, it never clicked.

I know French Connection UK had a hot minute where their shirts were popular.

6 Likes

But South Houston Institute of Technology can give them a run for their money.

13 Likes

He sounds like a boob.

7 Likes

More like “the runs” for their money.

6 Likes

There is still Fashion Underground Calvin Klein.

4 Likes

Ahh the Business Offices Outer Boston

5 Likes

Even forty years ago I was hearing about the famed Sam Houston Institute of Technology.

7 Likes

Did he steal that gag from the great (IMHO) brit-com Only Fools and Horses? The lead character called his “business” Trotter International Traders.

3 Likes

Texas Tech University, once Texas Technological College, might take issue with his proposal.

6 Likes

City University of Newcastle upon Tyne. No, really. It got quite the way through the planning stages til someone said ‘haaang on!’.

20 Likes

I work for the City University of New York, and I’ll be damned if the “T” and “Y” aren’t right next to each other in QWERTY… (points if you can also avoid accidentally doubling the “N”)

7 Likes

Can’t imagine why every relationship he’s been in has imploded.

10 Likes

Musk is the right age to have been influenced heavily by Van Halen’s OU812 and For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.

So am I, but I grew out of it. Sheesh.

6 Likes

IIRC, French Connection rebranded as French Connection UK precisely so that they could write “fcuk” and get away with it.

9 Likes

I still like “When its Love” and “Feels So Good”.
But I always thought VH synth/piano riffs were way underrated.

1 Like

There’s also a Texas State Technical College, based in Waco, that has campuses across the state, and whose name was formerly the Texas State Technical Institute.

But let’s not pretend this was a serious proposal from Musk. He was making a tits joke. Because he’s either 12, or a terrible person.

14 Likes

Why not both?

11 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. I still really like Van Halen. But these days I’m not listening to the music at ear-bleeding volume in my buddy’s t-top Firebird. I knew my attitudes were maturing when I saw the cover for Balance and immediately thought “WTAF? That’s not right.”

4 Likes

I mean…

He’s a grown ass adult with like six children.

11 Likes

Trotters Independent Trading Co.

8 Likes