Pence aide tests positive for coronavirus

4 Likes

14 Likes

“Tests are useless! You can test negative and then BAM! you test positive! See, tests can’t protect us!” I just cannot keep buying new heads as the old ones explode. DAMN this timeline! Every fucking time I think it cannot get stupider, it goes and does!

20 Likes

13 Likes

Covid mortar rounds are getting closer…

17 Likes

KKK support for Trump is very, very real.

12 Likes

trump is back to “it’s going to just disappear” again

just said in a press meet

and said it specifically that WE WON’T NEED A VAX

which means something in that vax moonshot project failed and someone enlightened him that it may not work

so in three months he’s already waived the need for a vax

5 Likes

In Trump’s world, if it isn’t on the way in November, and won’t happen before January 20th noon, then it’s over the end of time. (Assuming he loses. If he wins, then it doesn’t matter either.)

2 Likes

Quarantine is probably no big deal for Mrs Miller. If I was married to that sack of shit, I’d try to stay more than 2 meters away anyway.

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely time to open up.

eta: Spreading like an epidemic!

Updated headline: CDC and FDA chiefs self-quarantine after exposure to person with coronavirus

9 Likes

Remember John Oliver’s words about the hypocrisy - they only pretend to believe this stuff on television for money.

4 Likes

I’m not denying that when they engage in politics, they will of course opt for Trump. I’m just wondering about the authenticity of that particular photo.

1 Like

Since the original thread for this is closed i figured i’d post this here:

Police Confront Customer In Swastika Mask In Same Town As Klan Hood Shopper

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.