Pence ends campaign for President

Probably some Evangelical from 2020 who was in on the plot to back Trump so that Pence would become the leader appointed by God. Those people did not forsee Trump’s ascension to deity, making Pence moot. This was a desperate Hail Mary play to get their god back in play.

1 Like

Pence endorses Trump 2024 and crawls up the podium steps on his knees to lick 45’s shoes in 3…2…1…

1 Like

so-sad-bye-bye

1 Like

I thought evangelicals were supposed to be adept at knowing the very thoughts of their god…
So, how the fuck couldn’t he decipher this obvious message from his god?

It’s weird how complete non-entities like Pence wind up national figures in American politics. Remember how Dan Quayle was once your vice-president?
It seems really weird now.

1 Like

… yeah america sucks i think you said that before

1 Like

I mean, there’s idiots in office all over the world. :man_shrugging:

Only ever when it suits them.

2 Likes

My guess is he’s going to wait until the fallout of the trials. He’s not going to go after Trump while Trump is still powerful, but if TFG is taken down a peg and another contender has a decent shot, then he’ll try to glom onto whoever is likely to win, and try to elder statesman his way to a new gig. You would think he’d have figured out by now that Trump doesn’t reward loyalty, though he does punish disloyalty. If Pence called back now, he would make a show of taking him back in and considering him again for VP, and then choose somebody else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.