Mike Pence listens to Trump audio justifying "Hang Mike Pence!" chanters, but still can't find his spine

Originally published at: Mike Pence listens to Trump audio justifying "Hang Mike Pence!" chanters, but still can't find his spine | Boing Boing

8 Likes

headline says all you need to know. forget it mike. do you know what happens when you try and have it both ways? 3% in the polls, that’s what happens.

10 Likes

If he doesn’t get the nomination, there’s a nice vacancy for a mat outside my door waiting for him.

13 Likes

Spot the difference competition:

Separated at barf.

10 Likes

Mother has forbidden me to answer that question…

11 Likes

the jellyfish is standing up straighter. plus, no fly!

10 Likes

Dear Mr. Pence,

You claim to believe in God.

Surely you are aware God knows when you are lying, even when you are lying to yourself, or when you believe you are lying in the service of some greater good.

As my grandmother used to say “you’ll go to hell for lying just as surely as you will for stealing.”

Please make a note of it.

thanks.

9 Likes

Of course - more spine!

9 Likes

One of the main ways hanging kills people is by breaking their cervical spine. So it actually works out well for Pence…the reason he’s not objecting to it is the same reason he wouldn’t have to feel threatened by it. (bitter /s)

Also, jellyfish may be spineless and brainless predators that use their mouth for an anus, but they sure can be beautiful. Pence has been prevaricating so long it shows in the lines and expression frozen on his face. I wouldn’t compare them myself.

8 Likes

Pence

13 Likes

Had Trump resigned at any point it seems assured that Mike Pence as President would have given him a blanket pardon for all crimes committed before, during, and after his truncated term as President.

I hope Mike Pence does run for President in 2024. It will be a pleasure not to vote for him.

1 Like

I’m not voting for him right now!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.