Mike Pence flails as NBC questions him on strong-arming Ukraine

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/10/mike-pence-flails-as-nbc-quest.html

12 Likes

YES MOAR PLS - do not let these fuckers off the hook.

30 Likes

In a court-of-law, this would go down as “unresponsive”.

23 Likes

I think since day one of this administration he was hoping he would get a chance to be president, even if that means impeachment for the dumb orange cartoon character that picked him as VP. I’ll bet he’s been trying to be as careful as possible, and always have some kind of plausible deniability for shit he knows is flat out illegal.

But even the safest motorist can get hit by a drunk driver, he might be implicated already.

25 Likes

Pence got pantsed.

13 Likes

Then he better get in the lifeboat double-quick!

If he’s planning on passing out a plethora of pardons as President Pence, he’s pissing up the wrong tree.

All that will accomplish is to gain the gratitude of people who will no longer have the power to reward him for his loyalty, not that the people he’s likely to pardon are the sort to actually reward loyalty in the first place.

12 Likes

Pence likes to pretend he’s in the dark about every goddamed thing. But don’t believe it. He is less of an idiot than Trump. He has been complicit in the criminal conspiracy that is the Trump presidency from the very beginning.

26 Likes

I’m guessing that in order to guard against Pence preemptively pulling the plug on Donald, some Trump loyalists have dirt on Pence being complicit. Hope it comes out.

16 Likes

That sounds completely perfect for this administration.

16 Likes

Hey, if your “friend” and boss was pushing you in front of the bus you’d flail, too.

[that was delicious to watch]

20 Likes
15 Likes

He’s less of an idiot than Trump, yes, but he’s still a dumbass.

4 Likes

It’s like he’s trying to be slippery but just doesn’t have the necessary skills.

15 Likes

Exactly! “That’s your question.” I don’t think he meant to say that aloud. You can see him trying to formulate how to do the typical dodge of answering the question with the answer of another question, but he’s had no practice in it.

5 Likes

I almost feel a little bit sorry for him. (Big emphasis on almost and little bit)

3 Likes

When NBC can manage to be hard-hitting, that signals to me that this impeachment business is eminently do-able

15 Likes

The moral to this story, never let Pence speak, ever.

6 Likes

I love seeing self-professed evangelical buddies of Jesus lie thru their fucking teeth. Priceless. Side note: someone needs to edit a little devil and little angel into this vid on each shoulder whispering into his ears.

12 Likes

“permission to treat pence as a hostile witness?” brandishes a board with a nail in it

14 Likes

He’d be selling buckets of survival food on access tv if he weren’t a politician.

16 Likes