By the way, Mike Pence announced his presidential candidacy last week

Originally published at: By the way, Mike Pence announced his presidential candidacy last week | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

18 Likes

Ah… the ennui is overpowering…

6 Likes

As I recall Trump set his legion of cultists on Pence before he left office.

11 Likes

Mike Pence announced his presidential candidacy

Tired Zzz GIF

15 Likes

So, good for him? I guess?

4 Likes

Why even bother? Why put in the effort? He must know how this will turn out.

3 Likes

Hear tell he says God told him to do it, that America needs him and so on.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the man who refuses to be in the presence of a woman without his wife also being present honestly believes that.

9 Likes

Greatest Nation on Earth

9 Likes

Big “Please Clap” energy.

9 Likes

I seriously want to know who told him this was a good idea, and what exactly was said in that conversation. The Trumpers will never vote for him because they still want him hanged for treason. Never Trumpers will never vote for him because he was part of the Trump administration for 4 years. Maybe some conservative leaning independents will vote for him, but I doubt it. And the 3 remaining moderate Republicans left in the country won’t vote for him because of his anti-LGBTQ, pro-life stance. So that’s…lemme see here…nothing from nothing, carry the nothing…ZERO! He’s getting zero votes.

8 Likes
10 Likes

I guess, if you’re a low-profile podcaster, it is worth it to get on a coupla televised debates?

Even then it’s pretty delusional of Pence to think there’s an untapped market for what he’s selling. If he was ever going to become Billy Graham, the audience would have shown up before now.

3 Likes

“God told me to,” and “I was just following orders.”

Reaction Surprised GIF

5 Likes

There are two years until election day. Trump could die. DeSantis could die. Maybe the horse will learn how to talk. With God, anything is possible. /s

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like
4 Likes

Remember when everyone said Pence was the real threat in that administration because he was a religious bigot but also competent? How naïve we were to think competence was required to destroy democracy.

6 Likes

His campaign already has a slogan “Hang Mike Pence, 2024.”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.