Pence feels sorry for the man who wanted to see him hanged to death on the Capitol grounds

One of the most important but most defeating revelations of my adult life has been that a startlingly large subset of the population of the United States is straight-up pro-authoritarian. They didn’t vote for Trump despite the fact that he showed every sign of wanting to be a dictator. They voted for him because of it. The idea of a Strong-Man, unfettered by checks and balances, imposing his will by fiat is exactly their idea of what an American Leader should be.

1 Like

THIS. “Tricky Dick” Nixon, at least had the social graces to resign when he was caught up/ caught out with Watergate, and he was a scumbag as bad as Regan.

3 Likes

What on earth ever gave you that idea?

As Mindy already pointed out, anyone even willing to be on 45’s team was/is inherently power hungry and morally bankrupt, no matter what they like to claim publicly.

Big fuckin’ deal; so Pence did his damn job when it became apparent that the slow fat orange leopard was about to eat his face along with everyone else’s. So fucking what?

That still doesn’t make Pence in any way, shape, or form ‘decent’; he’s just not the most corrupt asshole of the entire lot.

Again that ain’t sayin’ very much.

Unfuck Pence and everyone else who enabled 45.

6 Likes

Every single one of those motherfuckers.

5 Likes

I followed the law and didn’t try to overthrow any governments that day too, and I wasn’t even hired to do that. I wonder if I can get a medal?

8 Likes

Mike Pence is like one of those little fish that have a symbiotic relationship with sharks, hanging around sharks 24/7 to feed on leftover scraps.

2 Likes

Except remoras are incredibly charming. Pence is closer to a pearlfish, living in the anus of a sea cucumber 24/7, and even that feels like an unfair comparison. Animals do what they can to survive…he chose to be odious for selfish reasons.

9 Likes

episode 4 wink GIF by Star Wars

4 Likes

I know, right?

5 Likes

Blink twice if the scary man is there with you, Mike.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.