Pennsylvania state lawmaker hints at running over protesters

How about we make this a litmus test for serving the public: Are you willing to run down a group of human beings with your vehicle, even if they pose no immediate threat to anyone’s safety? Yes = unfit for office; No = at least meets the minimum requirements, though further testing is required.

7 Likes

Sigh.

The Charlottesville car attack was on a center of town street - not a highway.

You live on a goddamn farm in the middle of nowhere - far right people aren’t traveling there to hold protests about taking down confederate statues that don’t exit - unless you have some on your farm?

Speak up please.

3 Likes

He should hope that he never DOES run anybody over with his car, because this is what they call pre-meditation…

10 Likes

Can you see what religion people are when driving? Devotees of Shiva are off limits, but devotees of Kali are fair game? May the Black Mother bless you with her most ardent affections!

(Lost context: was a response to Bernstine’s crack about “thugs”)

2 Likes

Well, if that ‘right’ to assemble had to be added by one of those lefty amendments then it can be repealed. Stop the holding back of the authorities from dealing with these commie thugs!

{Do I really need to add a snark signifier here? }

1 Like

For people like Bernstine, who are too cowardly to come right out and use the original, “thug” has become the new N-word.

I’m waiting for one of them to slip and come out with “thugger.”

5 Likes

Granted. The laws that are being proposed that would allow this behavior, the act needs to “unintentional”. Him tweeting this out is clear proof that his actions would be intentional and therefore assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder, manslaughter or even murder.

But then he’s a conservative white guy so the case would be thrown out if he’s even charged for anything.

1 Like

Jalopticles is the God of Cars.

3 Likes

Robots are taking over, damn scheduled posts! I miss the good old days of manually, artisanal, crafted blog posts.

1 Like

That’s why you should take public transport

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/watch-white-supremacist-who-allegedly-harassed-black-man-is-tracked-down-and-punched-out/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899

On my less empathetic days, I’m tempted to drive to one of those states and look for an abortion clinic with a protester problem.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.