Pentagon whistleblower claims Vatican has knowledge of a "non-human intelligence"

I can’t remember if it is the book or the film, but I was tickled by the exchange.

Author, “You don’t look like a Lt Colonel.”

Lt Colonel, “Have you met many Lt Colonels?”

10 Likes

Honestly though, if human resurrection and the ability to turn water into wine count as conspiracy theories to you, it shouldn’t be surprising that a lot of Christian churches are full of believers in them.

10 Likes

it’s the popemobile, isn’t it? :wink:

Popemobile

8 Likes

Gross, I couldn’t go if people were watching me like that.

7 Likes

hey now. i did not say “poopmobile” - although i have to say, i rushed to double check :face_with_peeking_eye:

7 Likes

If you can wear that funny looking pointy hat in public you can go anywhere anytime.

3 Likes

*knowledge of the inhumane

Maybe but it still seems embarrassing. I’ve actually heard that a lot of people change their name after they become pope.

7 Likes

I watched his entire interview and while he does come with come very genuine bona fides, I came away feeling like he’d been sent out by his superiors as part of a disinfo campaign aimed at Beijing.

1 Like

cough “former intelligence officer”

11 Likes

I wonder if that’s the same whistle blower that Marge and Boebert keep claiming has proof Biden took a 5 million dollar bribe.

No wait, can’t be, he seems real unlike their guy.

2 Likes

Interestingly, D.W. Pasulka’s “American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology” ends at the Vatican with an unnamed, yet prominent, American scientist converting to Catholicism because of the secret UFO info the Vatican astronomers reveal to him. Curious coincidence! Was the book a setup for this latest drop? :thinking:

1 Like

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

9 Likes

open access.

also

6 Likes

I think this would be the poopmobile

3 Likes

Is this like that myth about British policemens helmets?

3 Likes

6 Likes

If they’re still wearing it, its a definite no.

3 Likes

But if they’re not wearing it, it’s stealing.