Pentagon whistleblower claims Vatican has knowledge of a "non-human intelligence"

Originally published at: Pentagon whistleblower claims Vatican has knowledge of a "non-human intelligence" | Boing Boing

8 Likes

My first instinct with this guy was that he was just another nutty conspiracy theorist. But if the Vatican was harboring secrets about the aliens it must be true!

16 Likes

Suddenly the title of Whitley Strieber’s book about his alleged abduction by aliens makes sense.

14 Likes

If there’s one organization that is way ahead of the curve from everyone else when it comes to science and technology then it’s definitely the Vatican.

17 Likes

Isn’t having knowledge of a non-human intelligence one of the core beliefs of all Abrahamic religions?

36 Likes

Something tells me this guy is only just getting started.

10 Likes

When I was a kid I saw a light
Floating high above the trees one night
Thought it was an alien
Turned out to be just God

8 Likes

Their space program would have the most lavishly resplendent rockets. All that stained glass and renaissance fresco work.

15 Likes

OK. . . I’m listening. . . .

9 Likes

uhm… aren’t we fairly awash in “non-human intelligence”?

32 Likes

For roughly 2000 years, the small sovereign nation that exists within the city of Rome has spread rumors of human resurrection technologies, as well as a rare chemical capable of converting water directly into wine without the temporal requirements of a fermentation process. The Holy See has historically used their threats of this secret knowledge to colonize large parts of the world

I’d expect a little less woo and a little more skepticism here.

2 Likes

Yes, but here we’re talking about technologically advanced intelligences – say at least at the level where they can invent the wheel. And rumor has it the Vatican knows something about one that even has several wheels within wheels.

9 Likes

dog head tilt GIF by Rover.com

9 Likes

Looping Page Not Found GIF by STARFACE

Jesus Not Found

14 Likes

You sound… disappointed?

5 Likes

Wouldn’t that start to look like the Warhammer 40k ships

9 Likes

Wouldn’t that be all (or nearly all, depending on definitions) theistic religions?

9 Likes

More… wary.

Church I grew up in was highly evangelical and full of a lot of catholic conspiracy theorists, who also were jewish conspiracy theorists. That and their phrasing left a mark.

7 Likes

@Tribune

6 Likes

As we saw in The Men Who Stare at Goats, the DoD has its fair share of complete nuts.

12 Likes