People tilt van to save woman trapped underneath

rimshot

1 Like

Looked like a kid to me. For all we know, their dad said “Stay in the van, honey” before he jumped out to help himself.

That there are more brutal things in the world doesn’t make this any less brutal. You may not find it brutal, but I don’t believe you can make that judgement for anyone else. And, frankly, if you don’t find being run over by even a small van brutal, I have to wonder how many casual brutalities slip under your radar.

Huh, I never had you pegged as a racist. :wink:

5 Likes

A congressional one, I hope. Those usually clear things right up.

? Where else would you find them?

As of January 1, 2015, the population [of Samaritans] was 777,[13] divided between Kiryat Luza on Mount Gerizim and the city of Holon, just outside Tel Aviv.[14][15] Most Samaritans in Israel and the West Bank today speak Hebrew and Arabic.

Now, the question is if they are the good ones or the bad ones.

Did you overlook the ;)?

Did you watch the video?

I didn’t get a chance to watch, no - on a slow mobile connection. It looked like something else…

Thought you might have got into that $7 a bottle wine for a moment.

1 Like

Oh, heck no – I’m saving that for a special occasion. Tonight it’s the off-brand clone of Bud Lite Lime-a-ritas. Genny Cosmo-tini-in-a-can.

2 Likes

Heck, my last accident was a low-speed collision with the earth and I ended up with two artificial joints. I think the angle of the stress has a lot more to do with it than the speed or weight of the involved parties.

3 Likes

Asleep at the wheel? Texting? Eyes closed, fingers in ears!?

Great reactions there buddy!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.