Perfume to smell like a kitten

Pepe LePew cartoons:

Lets make stalking and sexual predatory behavior into light hearted fun!

[Still one of my favorite characters despite his numerous tussles with the law and restraining orders]

11 Likes

Bonsai kittens are finally making their way to market.

9 Likes

3 Likes

This is the late great Stinky. She got the name because when she was a baby kitten she had the worst gas, for weeks. It was so bad that I thought that maybe she was sick or something, but it cleared up.

She loved spending time outside, no matter the weather. When she came back in to the house, her fur had an april fresh scent, like clothes dried on the line, no perfume needed.

21 Likes

Ages ago, we had Blossom – his farts never really went away (no medical issues).

Now we have Eddie – he hangs out with my mother-in-law all the time, so he smells like grandma perfume.

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about stinky.

4 Likes

Thanks, she was a really top-notch cat.

3 Likes

We’ve had some great cats as well. We can’t have any more because of our streets.

Urine spray and hairballs.

Mmm lilacs :sunglasses:

2 Likes

7 Likes

I always thought behind the ears was the best warm-kitty-scent spot.

I’m tempted. Demeter fragrances don’t always meet expectations; I was rather disappointed with Dust, but love Thunderstorm. But they’re not expensive.

1 Like

They can’t get “Paperback” right, so I doubt they can get “Kitten.” I do actually use the “Earl Grey” scented oil they make, though.

2 Likes

I immediately thought of this book, but with more kittens…

5 Likes

What doesn’t need more kittens?

2 Likes

Soup??

2 Likes

But I want to smell kitten at work and on vacations…

1 Like

Hi my name is CleverEmi and I am a crazy cat lady.

I was hoping that this post would bring up a discussion of the dangers of huffing kittens. I was a regular, socially acceptable member of society before I started. But now, I am an addict, and it has taken over my life.

Huffing kittens: not even once.

Unless you are currently holding a kitten, in which case…:heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.