Perhaps folks are getting a bit over invested in Baby Yoda

6 Likes

I like it quite a bit more than that. But its not like it’s the greatest thing that ever evered or the best thing on TV EVER. Out side of those who are just over excited, that portion of the fan base seems to have selected this as the REAL Star Wars. And they’re hyping it up the best they can before seamlessly transitioning into the the standard accusations about the newer films bad touching their childhood. Seem to see it as a validation of all their claims because they can assume it’s resurrecting the old EU, and something about Dave Filoni being hand selected by George Lucas.

Near as I can tell most of those people were pretty down on Lucas between the prequels and now. And Filoni was only “hand selected” by Lucas to take over the cartoons. He had no other influence and often mentioned in interviews that he was a bit hemmed in by the higher ups including Lucas.

2 Likes

I for one look forward to that new “Law and Order: Star Wars” spin off…

2 Likes

As opposed to Jews in Space

4 Likes

6 Likes

I absolutely love its end credits. The “concept art style” is pretty much a tribute to Ralph McQuarrie

7 Likes

Too far? Nah.

8 Likes

Damn, that’s really good work…

7 Likes

In the criminal underworld, the people are kept in check by two separate but equally important groups: The warlords, who regulate crime, and the bounty hunters, who collect the offenders who couldn’t hold up their end of the bargain. These are their stories.

9 Likes

The Republican Delegation to the US Senate

9 Likes

Okay, 5th episode down. Is it time to change the Baby Yoda’s diaper yet?

5 Likes

I can only imagine how frogs and bone broth resolves itself.

2 Likes

Well if he ages so slowly, maybe he digests slowly too, only pooping once a month?

Also hes more of a toddler, so hopefully potty trained.

1 Like

Can anyone ever truly be over invested in spending their personal energy/artistic forces in promoting a mega corporation’s interests for free?

2 Likes

The Force can disapparate poop like Hogwarts wizards do.

𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔪𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔬𝔭𝔲𝔪

4 Likes

Expellianus.

11 Likes

Don’t worry Hermione… Chlamydia Disappearo!

4 Likes

barbaric

5 Likes

I guess. Unless they are dismantling you on a planet, hence stranding you where you will probably die. Did you see how far he walked. If this happened to you in the middle of the Sahara, well you would probably do the same thing.

Over invested?

Nah…

12 Likes