PSA: The Mandalorian season 2 is almost here

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/19/psa-the-mandalorian-season-2-is-almost-here.html

7 Likes

While you wait, join me in an October Tradition to watch Over the Garden wall.

If someone needs to… acquire it, PM me.

10 Likes

Do you maybe mean “If you don’t pay for a…”?

1 Like

“. . at least they can get their Baby Yoda fix.” Look man, I need m’baby Yoda fix. scratches side of arm. That cute little f**ker’s got his adorable hooks in me, okay?

5 Likes

12 Likes

1fc7933a5db6bdbd4f006ba813207624

12 Likes

The Child sure is one captivating animatronic puppet!

I, for one, look forward to Season 2. Kidd Jr. made me watch the first trailer against my better judgement, claiming there were no spoilers. Uh huh, it only showed us all the planets Mando will be visiting, so totally didn’t give away the plot for the whole season. :rage: (don’t watch the trailers!)

8 Likes

Jon Favreau: Stop calling him “Baby Yoda!” His character is called “The Child!” Also he’s not supposed to be cute.

Everyone: Dude, have you even seen the show? Because nothing you just said makes any sense.

15 Likes

My kid was an angel rule follower.

I know other parents who have experienced this exact thing.

3 Likes

One time, my kid wanted to go into the library, but there were already a couple of people in there (two was the limit). She asked the teacher, who said that she could go, but she pointed out that there were already people in there. He said she could go anyway and she glared at him because it was breaking the rules.

7 Likes

I ALWAYS followed the rules, unless they were just dumb (like Jim Crow dumb). Then I broke the dumb ones as often as I could when nobody was looking.

7 Likes

October 30th is henceforth to be known as Mandoween. I have spoken.

4 Likes

10 Likes

I’m only slightly exaggerating when I say that looking forward to this has kept me sane the last few months. That and watching the entire run of Community, twice.

4 Likes

Am I the only one who was basically disappointed by the first season?

If you don’t like spaghetti westerns, this is probably not the show for you.

4 Likes

I like spaghetti westerns just fine. I don’t like them if they are a half-hour and bland.

Um, congrats for the reverse-virtue-signalling, I guess? I’m not sure why folks feel compelled to walk into conversations, listen to the discussion, then say “Hey, I hate this! Who’s with me?!” and not get this back:

I’m sure you’re not the only one who disliked The Mandalorian. You’re just the only person who decided it was important enough to come into a topic to announce it.

10 Likes

This is a bit of a golden age for television production, certainly you can find something that suits you better on Prime or Netflix or Starz or whatever.

7 Likes

12 Likes