Person admits to accidentally washing hands with cheese for days

Apply liberally to doorknobs to keep out unwanted parasites.

2 Likes

Cheese, butter… both just milk gone bad, technically.

1 Like

This pun is recycled from a recent comment but…

She didn’t wash her hands very Caerphilly, did she?

6 Likes

Forgive me for disagreeing but NO! They are milk gone GOOD!! :wink:

(Whereas yoghurt …)

2 Likes

1 Like

Is that why that I have seen so many pictures of people licking doorknobs ?

Dressed all in black? That must be a tactical bookseller!

Her first clue: no foamage from the fromage.

2 Likes

Washing with cheese isn’t a bad idea. A Microbi grad friend is probably super busy right now so I can’t check in with him but I’ll share my idea with yall instead: Lets develop a hand lotion inoculated with beneficial bacteria. A cheezy yoghurty buttermilky mix to restore life to our hands after all this scorched-earth sanitizing. A kombuchaey or sauerkrauty style might be good too. Maybe don’t use the kimchiy version on private parts. The sourdoughy aroma might be nice. Fermenting mead aroma is the best!

2 Likes

Ybi5UxB

tumblr_m4bvkkLBhK1r7bswao4_250

2 Likes

Limburger (and a few other) cheeses are made with skin bacteria, so if you want to replace all the bacteria you’re killing with the extra hand washing maybe a munster would work better than cheddar

2 Likes

Now you’re talking!

2 Likes

I’m thinking we can move beyond the Brevi a Mangi’s. Something with a nice rosemary and papaya scent? Hay and Strawberries? Currants and Cedar? C’mon, fire up that CRISPR. Or we could add fruit compote to the hand creme ah cream (it’s hard being Canadian).

I have to admit I have been out of the microbi game for many years. Even then I was more into food/industrial. Immunology scared the shit out of me as I realized then how little we knew. Frikken fascinating stuff as we are all finding out now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.