Peter Thiel, who is certainly not a vampire, reportedly attended a Halloween party at Dracula's Castle

Originally published at: Peter Thiel, who is certainly not a vampire, reportedly attended a Halloween party at Dracula's Castle | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I’d sooner be caught at a dogfight than at that conclave of fascist vampires.

7 Likes

Seems like a job for one man

party blood GIF by BBQ Films

15 Likes

Though he might get along with them as he doesn’t believe rich people should be paying taxes either.

5 Likes

Should we send drones to carpet-bomb the castle with garlic and holy water?

I mean, just to see what happens. Not that I’m implying anything, of course.

4 Likes

NGL - I would totally love to dress up for Halloween at that castle.

A long list of celebrity and public figure guests were rumored to be attending, including Elon Musk, Angelina Jolie,

Musk was at Heidi Klum’s party (her costume was amazingballs) - and people are pissed because his Ren Faire leather armor costume has a rams head and an upside down cross on it.

1 Like

7 Likes

My friend was at this party!

Can confirm it actually happened and it looked pretty freakin awesome from his pics…

1 Like
4 Likes

What aspects looked awesome to you? Was your friend not put off enjoying them by being in the presence of real-life ghouls of the fascist variety?

I mean, I enjoy good food and drink and opulent decorations and setting and music and such as much as anyone else, but much less so if I’m surrounded by a crowd of known arseholes.

6 Likes

And no one thought to chain him up in the lowest dungeon?

4 Likes

He’s not going to hire your agency if you act as his fluffer for free.

3 Likes

Could’ve been there to maliciously double dip. I mean, I wouldn’t have let the opportunity go to waste. Guacamole, bean dip, caviar, whatever. Double dip them all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.