Pharma price-gouger Martin Shkreli smirks at Congress, refuses to answer questions

Yeah, the bravado and threats seem like something that a whiny bitch kid would do when he thinks his older brother is going to back him up.

He may be a bit upset to find out that the other guys have much nastier people on their side…

I mean, it’s not like the clan have any ties to the Bloods…

And it’s not like there are any Bloods in prison…

And it’s not likely that Shkreliweaselface is likely to land in prison soon…

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not… he’s a petulant child.

“Karma”

First of all, “you’re missing the point” irrespective of tone, does not rise to the level of expletive, gentle or otherwise. There’s civil discussion and walking on eggshells, and the latter is not an activity I’m willing to engage in. Being on the BBS doesn’t have to be a contact sport, but since when do we all have onion-thin skin?

Second of all: No. I was “implying” that there is a failure of leadership, by pretty much saying that.

See above. I’m sorry you felt insulted.

Dingdingding! You are correct sir. I missed that, hot on the heels of my cool factoid, I forgot it doesn’t apply in this particular case, but I do think it’s interesting that it’s a power the executive branch regularly refuses to use. Even in cases where obvious price-gouging for patented drugs is obvious.

I wasn’t. As I said, I wasn’t so much as trying to be contrarian, I was just jumping in with interesting and potentially relevant factoid. Well, less relevant, as @nemomen pointed out.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Ah ha, separated at birth!

7 Likes

Make them stop! Make them stop!

…I haven’t got enough rotten tomatoes yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.