Photo agencies yank photoshopped picture of Princess Kate and family

The term “working royal” always brings a smile to my face … and then a sneer to my lips.

4 Likes

As always, ChrisSimpsonsArtist has the real explanation:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4X8lcsoqXb/

“i think the reason that kate middleton has not been seen in so long is because she is just having a bit of a break from prince william because she is a bit sick of him because for the past year he has been quietly creeping up behind her and whispering smile baby youre on candid camera in her ear and she is actually sick of it because she knows she is not on candid camera at all and when she says that to him he always says relax baby you know its all good and then kate middleton always says its not all good though is it because for the past 12 months you have been sneaking up behind me at every hour of the day and whispering smile baby youre on candid camera in my ear and it is the most annoying thing that i have ever had to deal with and prince william just stood there looking actually shocked and he kept making his eyes really wide and saying i am actually shocked and then he said oh well i guess you dont want to be queen anymore and then kate middleton said no i do want to be queen i am just sick of you sneaking up behind me and whispering smile baby youre on candid camera in my ear and then prince william said i guess i will find another queen and then kate middleton said i cant believe you are being like this and then prince william said you better believe it baby and then he just ran off out of the room and then after dinner kate middleton was looking at photographs of crowns in a catalogue and she hears footsteps behind her and then she hears the familiar whisper of smile baby youre on candid camera in her ear and as she slowly closes her eyes she does a light smile and then she softly says i know baby i know. love from your friend Chris (Simpsons artist) xox”

:joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.