PHOTO: Rudy Giuliani with Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman, third 'unnamed associate'

Butane torch for cigars?

tablestuff

ETA: I’d bet money on it being https://www.amazon.com/Vertigo-Cyclone-Triple-Lighter-Charcoal/dp/B00LJVW0FW

9 Likes

Oh come on, this is like Organized Crime 101 - NO PHOTOGRAPHS
caanCamera-e1363093225797
Imbeciles.

24 Likes

That third “unnamed associate” should probably try to look a little less like a stereotypical mobster.

16 Likes

A low level mobster meeting…

14 Likes

depends how you describe it; looks pretty scorsese-ish to me…

14 Likes

Dumbfellas

61 Likes

Can this actually be how the world works? There’s a literal smoke-filled back room?

This so-called “reality” is becoming real suspect. Is there some kind of Turing Test you can use to detect if you’re a character in a work of fiction?

26 Likes

Hey, I shaved my goatee, and I’m still stuck in the worst timeline???

18 Likes

Not only is it a literal smoke-filled room, but the dumbfuck sent an email with a photo of the smoke-filled room, with subject line “Smoked Filled Room”

22 Likes

“Did you try your birthday?”
“Yeah”
“Your birthday backwards?”
“Yes”
“How about your wife’s name?”
“Which one?”
“Or a pet? Did you have a dog when you were a child?”
“Damnit, I only have two guesses left before it resets and I have to take it to the Apple Store.”

15 Likes

Basic Instructions

10 Likes

I hope the gadget next to it is an old school tape recorder… :joy:

1 Like

I am so stealing that. thx

2 Likes

That would be unnamed ass, is that Rudys purse next to him?

3 Likes

Or for making Squealers squeal.

@GiantRobotPilot

“If I don’t remember it right this time, we’ll have to wait four months before I try to unlock my bitcoin wallet again.”

“Da Boss don’ take kindly to delays, tovarish.”

3 Likes

i swear i can almost see the photographer in the glass’s reflection. where’s my enhance button?

1 Like

Thing is wherever they are the place sucks. Proper ventilation should have cleared the smoke out of that room already. This place is not a good cigar bar at all.

2 Likes

Whelp, where there’s fire…

1 Like