Photos of the new Satanic monument being built for Oklahoma's Statehouse

Although I think you are wrong, as long as you have that opinion; you had better hope so

Same to you too buddy.

And as a militant skeptic, and atheist I feel it’s my duty to point out the poor reasoning, and bigotry when I find it. The whole reason this thread was created was becasue some tosser like you decided that they could ignore parts of their constitution that they so love to fetishize. They decided that they needed to use their power to proselytize their version of their religion.

Others decided to point out their hypocrisy, and you’ve got your panties in a bunch because of it. The real problem here is that someone wants to use their power to promote, and enforce their particular viewpoint. Which is all fine, and dandy if that coincides with your veiwpoint. The moment that changes you’re screwed.

Which is the founding fathers whole reasoning behind the seperation of church, and state. It allows you to go about worshipping your particular god without any fear of being forced to worship another.

Now you can go on and mutter dark threats about something that’ll happen when I’m dead, but I won’t believe you. Why? Because there isn’t a  lick of evidence that anything will happen to me after I die.

Besides, sitting on a cloud all day, and doing nothing but pumping up some dudes ego by singing fluff songs about him. That sounds like the most boring party ever.

5 Likes