Photoshop nightmare: Gentlemens' hosiery model has no intergluteal cleft

It wasn’t only filled in, it was filled in poorly. What did they use, the smudge tool?

5 Likes

Crack remover brush.

5 Likes

“Long live the New Ass!”

11 Likes

Has someone finally invented truly assless chaps?

11 Likes

That reminds me of an account manager we had at the last place I worked. I had made a full-page B&W ad that was due at the newspaper in the next hour or it wouldn’t run, and she came back and said they were able to move it to the color section, so now it had to be in color.

I explained it wasn’t going to happen in an hour, and she got pissed. She said, “How hard is it really? Can’t you just push a button or something and make it color?” I told her no, that’s not a thing, but I was thinking she had us confused with The Wizard of Oz.

(Today I could make it happen, but it’s because PS is better, allows smart objects, libraries, getting your hands on color images isn’t as tough, and we have the internet. At that time we were still physically shipping ads on ZIP disks.)

9 Likes

I don’t know what you were expecting - the description clearly says “seamless.”

12 Likes

“Christ, what an assho…erm…”

8 Likes

My SIL who was a model once said models don’t belch or fart. I think that may explain her white supremacist attitude.

3 Likes

That is some terrible quality 'shooping, aside from the utterly horrifying idea of ‘no anal cleft.’

‘Butt cleavage’ may not be an appealing look on everyone, but that intergluteal slit is a necessity…

9 Likes

No shit!

:wink:

8 Likes

I don’t ever want to “see” what you just did there.

:wink:

7 Likes

I didn’t even know there was such a thing as men’s hosiery.

3 Likes

My google-fu is not turning up a title but I remember a scifi short story about an alien robot creature thing that was studying humans and took the form of a woman so it could blend in and study society up close. The only input it had was from television broadcasts and was discovered after seducing a man who was more than surprised to find everything down there completely seamless!

3 Likes

Heh, always wondered about that.

1 Like

Me too. It made my crush on the daughter a little awkward when I thought too much about it.

3 Likes

uh, was there anything in particular you wanted to do with the daughter? Cause I think we’re getting into too much information territory here.

2 Likes

Oh you know, just normal butt stuff.

4 Likes

The tribute band honoring yours will be called Butt Cut.

4 Likes

I think hosiery covers men’s socks, but as far as these nylon thingies, I think these were being pushed back in… the 80s?.. 90s?

3 Likes

Christianity…

Ruining the proper enjoyment of butts 'n boobs for a couple of millenia now.

5 Likes