Phrenology of Barack Obama's head reveals mind control connection to Nazi Occult, MKULTRA, Satan

[Permalink]

I hope this isnt the plot of the next Hellboy movie.

6 Likes

I think that’s enough internet for me today.

13 Likes

My next D&D campaign is definitely going to include the “Demon Horn of Moloch”.

9 Likes

I like that the author’s last name means ‘wizards’ in spanish

1 Like

Here’s the awesome video about the book: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tHbGnPTEHw

1 Like

Quite hilarious, but it must be a lampoon - who self- admits to “using the pseudo-science of phrenology”? He cannot expect to be taken seriously, This is some kind of exersize. The name is strange as well, I suspect alias, or anagram of some sort.

His name is an anagram for “Ban Some Gas” or maybe “Same Bangos”.

1 Like

That would make a great disinfo campaign, wouldn’t it? Poking fun at the goofy while doing the real dirty. Contrast with:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/crimes-of-the-surveillance-state-a-victims-story/5349529

someone should buy a copy of this book for donald trump. i mean, i’m pretty tired of the guy, but seeing him talk about obama’s mind control implants on Fox would be pretty amusing.

6 Likes

I really think Jon Ronson needs to interview this author.

But all the best sciences are pseudo-science!

His concept for the cover art is surprisingly smart.

1 Like

Perhaps a. gabs omens or Manage Boss

1 Like

Has just as much credit as his claims of obama being a kenyan muslim who happens to be the antichrist.

Very well-executed, especially by self-published lunatic standards, which is what makes me think it’s a gag. Oh, I’m watching the video now and it has a theremin soundtrack and then… Yeah, this is definitely some Subgenius type stuff.

3 Likes

Retrophrenology. It’s the future.

2 Likes

The fuzzy text makes my eyes hurt though. I keep reflexively trying to make it focus.

1 Like

The video makes me think that this guy is not “serious.”

He flashes a lot of words onscreen, true, but a real crackpot would cram dozens of words and sentence fragments onscreen at once, in different font sizes and colors, with poor punctuation and capitalization.

This guy is crazy like a fox.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that he’s the star of the sequel to Manos: Hands of Fate

3 Likes