Pianist sets Karen to music

Originally published at: Pianist sets Karen to music | Boing Boing

7 Likes

The “finger pinching” hand movements made me want to, well let’s just say it rhymes with “kill her”.

7 Likes

Elsewhere in the original video she said that common law meant she didn’t have to identify herself and that the store was racist because a black woman wasn’t wearing a mask and yet she (the woman in this video) was “targeted.”

The persecution complex is strong with this one.

8 Likes

Apparently her name is Kara Bell and she is a school board candidate. Sigh. Kara Bell, Maskless 'Woman of God,' Arrested For Assault in Viral Video

8 Likes

sorry, the music doesn’t help with listening to her. i know the pianist tried.

5 Likes

Being how she’s “sick of being lied to”, maybe she should ween herself off of Faux News, OAN, etc., and introduce some fact based information to life

6 Likes

The ending (both in terms of the conclusion of events and the musical accompaniment) is just…

8 Likes

Just because someone’s got a persecution complex doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be persecuted.

4 Likes

I think it needs more “Forte” and less “Piano”. :thinking:

1 Like

My brain still reads that as “Onan”; so apposite for such a pile of wank. Well done, brain.

1 Like

Well done!

1 Like

Hmmm… I think “false” and “not true” are the same thing. Not a very economical use of language, but I guess she is intent on getting her point across. She’s not going to have it, but she is going to get it and just like that her entitlement evaporates in a blur of blue latex.
So glad I’m not a law enforcement officer. While seeing her cuffed was pretty satisfying, some gratuitous macing or tazering would have left me in a much more jovial mood.

Good luck weening people off of onan.

1 Like

The noise still ruined the lovely piano performance though.

2 Likes

A sovereign Karen?

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

He’s definitely mocking her, and in a way shown in the Peanuts tv cartoon where all of the adult characters’ voices were simply the sound of a muffled trumpet.

2 Likes

Does a piece like that take a lot of preparation or can you do it on the fly?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.