Plane forced to make emergency landing after angry wife discovers husband's affair mid-flight

Yes. If only women were perfect wives, mothers, lovers, human beings, who baked cookies all the time, sucked their husbands cock every single night, never gained a pound, always had on make up, but not too much, had a full time job supporting the whole family, yet made dinner every night, always did the dishes, laundry, mowed the lawn, trimmed the hedges, painted the house, had cool girl hobbies like wood working and drinking her man under the table, never got fucking mad no matter what her husband did, just meekly accepted whatever he said, because you know, HE’S THE MAN, AFTER ALL… maybe no man would stray. Yep. It’s all our fault.

big-love-nikki-glare

16 Likes

Hmmm…anecdotally…
:thinking:

Full disclosure: I dated a divorcee once.

1 Like

Why? Because men have no self-control? Putting this on the woman right now kind of tips your hand that you seem to think women are responsible for men’s happiness.

3 Likes

I call partial disclosure on that one!
but I’m afraid to ask stabby bananaesque questions. Anecdotal evidence accepted!

Partial I guess in the sense that I have two guy friends who were once friends, but now not. And one is married to the other’s ex wife, and stabby emotions were mentioned.

However.

After considering all the facts, I am pretty solid in the assessment that that was an issue of timing and wounded, toxic male pride more than actual infidelity.

Look, you really don’t want to know the nitty gritty of that situation, but the former situation I was thinking about, there’s nothing more specific to get into. She found a bunch of emails and chat records of her ex and some chick, and she mentioned a few hours of total murderous bananas feelings. Nobody actually got stabbed, case closed.

3 Likes

Just look at them.

Couldn’t help myself

7 Likes

Stabbing Bananas could open for Melt Banana -
very loud loud plane stopping show

And that’s why we never use biometric security!

1x10_Pier_Pressure_(42)

1 Like

Of course not. The headline is misleading, sounds like she was angry to begin with.

“Wife becomes angry at husband when discovers his affair.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.