Plastic piss frog wants to slake its thirst

2 Likes

Couldn’t they have gone instead with a plastic open-mouth Trump urinal?

And there’s no way that a little boy will not fully utilize his newly found power to enjoyably project his piss stream in ways in and out of scope. No way. Even when just a little older, we boy scouts would occasionally put out smaller campfires by urinating on them en masse. Power.

2 Likes

The faster you spin that little spinner, the farther it will fling droplets.

2 Likes

“Funning and focus” sounds like a phrase that Zippy the Pinhead would repeat at least three times.

“Staple remover! Staple remover! Staple remover!!”

So very charming.

1 Like

I dunno. Either way you might just be training for either a conduct disorder or a fetish.

2 Likes

Horrifying. I hope it doesn’t talk as well.

1 Like

Apparently already a thing?

3 Likes

Where is that located?

Not sure, it could just be photoshopped (I notice the metal panel/flush plate on the wall above the third urinal is suspiciously absent). There’s apparently a similar one in Barcelona though:

1 Like

It’s a photoshopped picture. Here’s the artist’s page

https://www.brandongriffin.com/archives/2731

I’m pretty sure that my urine would be repelled from that.

1 Like

Yeah I think the guys in Barcelona probably saw that first image and decided to make it real (unlike the first pic with the black & white image, the second one has a lot of pictures online taken from different angles so I’m convinced that one is real).

And then there’s this one from London.

1 Like
1 Like

There’s a line of accessories that would go great with that. Works with frogs tool.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.