Venus fly trap urinal

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/10/venus-fly-trap-urinal.html

9 Likes

They look dangerous but are made of friendly silicone rubber.

Oh, I can name a lot of things like that.

23 Likes

Feed me, Seymour!

18 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

ETA: Add a few more :scream:'s for the price:

Venus Fly Trap Urinal $16,500

4 Likes

That’s one expensive-ass “pot” to “piss in.”

8 Likes

And it’s not even signed.

2 Likes

Silicone rubber can be mighty friendly.

If the rest of the house isn’t like this, they are spending their money wrong.

8 Likes

I adhere to few rules in life, but not peeing on gigantic people eating plants is one of them.

9 Likes

I ain’t cleaning all that.

6 Likes

Would an owner of this masterpiece be happy when some of the kids are never fully potty-trained?

3 Likes

This (urinal) while knowing that the plant is so named because some lonely botanist had imaginings of the plant being suggestive of a distinctly (lethal) female object (for flies lacking zippers)

07946534f191e06c002b1d232cebf0a784162dde_1_666x500

11 Likes

1 Like

In spite of the spikes being merely silicone rubber it seems like that design would encourage guys to stand too far back and risk dribbling on the floor.

I remember reading somewhere that as practical as guys might think that having a home urinal would be, real estate agents say that it can make a house harder to sell - often because women don’t want one in their house.

I’ve seen a case made for having one inside of a cabinet or closet in a garage or basement workshop that is mostly the domain of guys.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I would feel uncomfortable using that. There’s a deep psychological Freudian thing going on there and I can’t exactly pinpoint what it is.

Yeah me too. Maybe if they added drapes and a rose window over the door.

1 Like

It looks miniature

1 Like

4 Likes

I think about that every single day.

6 Likes

I don’t need no dang urinal. Just gimme a toilet. I want a toilet like what Al Bundy had. A man’s toilet. An American made Ferguson! https://youtu.be/IL2YRDzpTL4