Plastic surgery turns man into Superman

[Permalink]

Warning: Cape does not allow wearer to fly.

1 Like

More Patrick “Eel” O’Brian than Clark Kent.

1 Like

I know this is dumb nitpicking, but does it bother anyone else that he parts his hair on the right instead of the left (like Superman is usually portrayed). I suppose it looks right to him in the mirror, and that’s probably what he cares about most. . .

1 Like

Yeah, right. He did it for the children.

Australian comedians Hamish & Andy met up with this guy recently; he actually seemed pretty cool and good-humoured and they did a Superman “trailer” with him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWTyEmw90Io

1 Like

There’s nothing odd about this at all

2 Likes

Was thinking it was due to the Coriolis effect, thinking the Philipines were south of the Equator, but sadly they’re Northern hemisphere. Geography fail on my part.

2 Likes

And for the crotch lump?

Well he sure looks like plastic surgery man now.

1 Like

I know that this is probably wrong of me, but whenever I see someone obsessed with wearing a costume “for the children”, all that comes to mind is John Wayne Gacy.

1 Like

…And Herbert Chavez continues to look kinda creepy.

Surely the Man of Steel can just consult a blacksmith for his plastic surgery needs? Sure, being heated to orange heat and pounded into shape doesn’t sound very pleasant; but Superman can take it.

Good point. except when i googled the hair, there was at least one movie adaptation that didn’t go the way you described. another was a combed back look. perhaps it came down to a splitting hair decision which is the right way. or Filipino man knows a secret, true portrayal that we didn’t know.

i could care less about the hair. i wish he would spend some of that $ on a weight trainer coach to bulk up a bit. superman has lots of muscles. you cannot put gel on your neck muscles. more recent comics show superman with arnold schwartzneggar physique.

see this website for the hair differences. http://sgnewwave.com/main/2013/01/superman-a-comic-book-legend-in-film-and-television/

Just be glad he didn’t go with that dumb “Supermullet” look Clark tried for a while back in the '90s. (And I speak as a guy who tried growing my own hair out around the same time.)

I’m guessing he cut it about the same time he sold this:

1 Like

Oh man, back in the day Kal-El and me had ourselves some wild times driving the county in the “General Zod.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.