Play "What is this thing?" with Jimmy Kimmel for a good laugh

Originally published at: Play "What is this thing?" with Jimmy Kimmel for a good laugh | Boing Boing

2 Likes

“Where did grandma put that thing?” :rofl:

4 Likes

They are the same. I think…

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 12.15.22 PM

4 Likes

Patient: Doctor, I have a painful condition in a sensitive area.
Doctor: How did this happen?
Patient: I misidentified a queen bee holder.

10 Likes

I’m going with Queen Bee Holder.

5 Likes

If that’s a urine sample, somebody better get to the hospital quick!

4 Likes

Can confirm. Source: I have purchased my share of queen bees.

Under the cork is a glob of candy that the bee and the workers chew through to release the queen. By the time the candy is broken through, the workers are used to the new queen’s scent and allow her to run the colony.

5 Likes

I’m going to blur all of this because I don’t know what of it would be a spoiler and I won’t reply further because posts full of blurred text are annoying to readers–even if they want to read it. That was my guess from all of the wonderful bee keeping videos I ran into on youtube some time ago. What a fascinating hobby. My kids school had hives and they wanted to know more so I educated myself a bit and found videos that were appropriate for their level of education and attention–5th graders aren’t going to watch an hour long video as some guy goes into the differences between different types of bees, etc. nor should they be watching some profanity laden tirade from a dude who insists on removing bees from an old tree with a chainsaw, bib overalls, and no shirt. :wink: Bees don’t seem to like chainsaws taken to their houses.

4 Likes

Since BBSers cannot have nice thing.

2 Likes

“Wherever grandpa can’t find it, I guess.”

2 Likes

Meanwhile, you’re just skipping the story that they found the smartest woman in L.A.

Two of these correct, without the multiple choice? Yes.

1 Like

That really was pretty amazing, heightened by getting 2 in a row.

1 Like

tenor

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.