g!Fiddlingfro
!Fiddlingfrog
Fiddlingfrog!

13 Likes

You made it shorter!

3 Likes

dlingfrogFid

1 Like

Does it count as breaking it if it never worked to begin with?

6 Likes

I count making it shorter as an improvement.

5 Likes

That is flipping hilarious.

Congarats to @Melizmatic, the only person to come through my BS experiment unscathed!

10 Likes

Just so you know, I do basilisk walking as a side gig if you ever need it.

6 Likes

And now it thinks we’re done here.

3 Likes

i find solace in my post described as a “strange turn.” that not only summarizes my goal in life but makes me wonder where @flossaluzitarin is. however, @nukeml is weirding it up enough to make nonsense posts irrelevant

could i get a job summarizing bbs threads? what’s the going rate? not to brag, but i’m cheap

7 Likes

Huh

6 Likes

That’s perfectly normal.

7 Likes

User jimmyjangles expressed frustration at some new features. User ishkabibble concurred, stating that so-called “AI” was the result of brain worms in the tech community. A new poster, flammagella, didn’t see what all the fuss was about. The discussions expanded to include other tech fads, including wikis, blockchain, NFTs, and a hot ham sandwich. The thread summary declared the conversation over, while the conversant meatbags collectively shrugged.

7 Likes

Jesus, this thing just keeps giving.

9 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

fiddlingfrog adds humor to the discussion with a creative and amusing post, and Melizmatic prevails as the only user unscathed in a playful competition.

It just gets more and more absurd.

What a bunch of trash technology.

5 Likes

… the longer the thread gets, the harder it is to trick the robot into talking about any particular thing :thinking:

5 Likes

:laughing:

No surprise there, she always does that!

:clap:

9 Likes

I apologize for my previous digressions. Here is a list of other highly relevant threads. I hope the thread summary includes a paragraph explaining how each is relevant to this thread.

ETA: I didn’t mean to link specific posts, just threads. It didn’t occur to me that my latest read would be embedded in the URL

8 Likes

It’s more and more like a fourth-grader’s book report.

4 Likes

i might take multiple machines or multiple accounts to see but i wonder if the llm even produces the same result for the same set of posts consistently…

5 Likes