Police detain kangaroo on the loose in Florida

It had a darker tone before we knew he was a paedophile.

7 Likes

Thanks. that helps give a bigger picture. Australian history and iconography (white fella stuff) has a lot to answer for.

2 Likes

Great, now I’m wondering which of my neighbors here in Wisconsin have kangaroos.

3 Likes

Is it not surprising the Florida Roo is better behaved than Florida Man?

3 Likes

There have been a few hit by cars over the years.

6 Likes

Great, the first one listed as being hit was in my town of residence! Although we don’t seem to have a County Highway L around here, so maybe it was just a hallucination?

2 Likes

Perhaps you have forgotten about Jake the Peg - with his extra leg. Hmmm.

Another thought is HTF do you keep up the feed to a “pet” like that?
Seems like in the US 'roos do better than a lot of people. There it was rescued in Australia it would most likely have been shot.

1 Like

I dunno… Florida Man has remained unimpressed by alligators, giant feral pythons, and escaped monkeys, so the only thing the feral tigers would do is eat the last of the Florida panthers.

/lives in Florida, 3 miles from Big Cat Rescue

1 Like

If the movie Roar! has taught me anything its that:

1. Various species of big cats can be housed together with little difficulty towards each other
  2. You should never shoot a movie with scads of untrained big cats
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RmnuHTJI9U
    No animals were harmed in the making of the picture, but 70 members of cast and crew were
    “They thought they were making Grizzly Adams and came close to making Grizzly Man”
2 Likes

Disgraceful. They didn’t even read him his rights! Any legal proceedings against that gentleman will the very definition of a kangaroo court.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.