Police detective suspended for filming his junk with a body cam

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/03/police-detective-suspended-for.html

1 Like

Penal Penile code 34.0

11 Likes

NYPD blues…

4 Likes

The instant you invent a new way to capture pictures, a staggering number of men will immediarely decide to use it to take dick pics. And then send them to random women they meet.

I really don’t understand most men at all.

12 Likes

When I read about junk I was thinking about this. I’m not a native English speaker. Today I learnt a new word, thank you!

14 Likes

Come on, he should lose his badge and gun and be suspended immediately for a full investigation. This is a serious disciplinary offence.

It’s not like he did something petty, like killing an unarmed stranger without warning.

8 Likes

Well, it is a body camera after all…

8 Likes

So he was caught on film manhandling a member of the police force?

14 Likes

As a man, my own gender baffles me most of the time as well. I cannot explain this wierd urge to share images of what has to be our least attractive bits with folks who really do not want to engage in the sharing. I can apologize for my fellow males, but not explain it. No clue.

4 Likes

Oh man, there are puns, and then there are… just… ouch.

3 Likes

Detectives were told they needed to use their body cams to gather hard evidence.

4 Likes

If movies teach us anything, it’s that this will be the start of his new career as a private dick.

6 Likes

Say what you will but a well-placed bodycam might have shed some light on that recent Walmart shooting.

2 Likes

That article could have been a transcript from a Brooklyn 99 episode.

2 Likes

what, lose his gun!? seems extreme, maybe just his weapon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZEV_KQgi10

Well, the subject of the euphemism often looks just as bad.

1 Like

Exectly what I was going to say.

its their “bestes stück” as its called in germany; men are still in kindergarten when its about their cock, they are so proud of it, especially if its tiny. it really is that simple.

giphy%20(1)|nullxnull

2 Likes

According to a departmental source, the 32 seconds of ill-advised video that Detective Williams shot cost him his Police ID, badge and department-issued weapons: he’s on suspension until the conclusion of the Internal Affairs investigation

He should have filmed himself shooting somebody.