Police: Don't call 911 when you run out of toilet paper

We passed Plan B a long time ago. Check your junk mail for the Plan Z email…

2 Likes

You should only dial 911 when you run out of weed!

2 Likes

12 Likes

Number does not work

I love me a good phone phreak story!!

2 Likes

Why didn’t he just say “take a shower!”

That gif is getting so much use lately.

2 Likes

There are worse things that can happen on a toilet

Doesn’t look like social distancing to me.

5 Likes

That Sermon was not on the Mount you’re thinking of - and it was loaves and fishes - not loads and flushes.

3 Likes

Even better: the Evan Doorbell tapes. In my youth, I had the right set of interests for that sort of thing, but I never made any contact with phreakers, and by the time I knew what a blue box was, I also knew it was on the way out. That might have been for the best, in retrospect.

1 Like

It only works in Movie World.

2 Likes

You can’t just throw out a phrase like “people used to use seashells” with no further explanation and NOT expect to get that GIF.

4 Likes

I was way into reading about phreaking and dabbled some. A friend and I started really getting into it, including joining a local phreaker club, right as I moved out of the country. It was probably good timing since he got raided by the FBI a couple years after I left.

Also, thanks for the link to the Evan Doorbell tapes, I hadn’t heard of them!

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I heartily approve of posting that gif anywhere and everywhere shells and toilets are even tenuously linked. I’m practically giddy with the amount of use it’s getting lately.

Mayans used corn cobs?! They should do a PSA starring Cornholio.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.