Polish beer company is brewing "Yoni" beer, made with the vaginal bacteria of "goddesses"

Originally published at: Polish beer company is brewing "Yoni" beer, made with the vaginal bacteria of "goddesses" | Boing Boing

I don’t know how it tastes, but that is definitely in bad taste.

17 Likes

Unless these women are hosting a never-before-described species of Lactobacillus I don’t see the point. The beer’s going to taste like any other brewed with the organism. Probably worse cause they’ll skimp on other quality measures knowing their marks will delight anyhow in drinking “vagina juice.” Homeopathy for incels.

15 Likes

Go home, Rule 34, you’re drunk.

30 Likes

It’s pretty much just all marketing, nothing special about the beer. It’s just separating money from creepy men

17 Likes

Speaking as one who spends a fair amount of time brewing, and paying attention to things like cleanliness and sanitization,

International Cat Day Pizza GIF by Storyful

20 Likes

That’s a huge market.

4 Likes

The illusion known as “beer goggles” works with any random beer.

If that brewery approaches me for a complementary product, I’ll tell them what I told Coors.

12 Likes

Perhaps they’re ALIENS fans

9 Likes

Why are most of the new articles being posted to BoingBoing missing their links for comments? The links only point back to the blog page.

15 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

It happens sometimes. Seems to be working fine now.

3 Likes

The lurid sexual objectification in the ad copy is far grosser than the concept itself.

9 Likes

Some rando collection of yeasts seems unlikely to produce good and consistent results compared to laboratory-produced strains like Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Oh, god, blur that!!!

Vomit Barf GIF

5 Likes

Yoni, huh? Well, I guess Squirt was already taken.

2 Likes

Taking body horror to another level.

5 Likes

Learning about other cultures expands the mind.

(It’s a thread about yoni beer. A BoingBoing thread. What were you expecting?)

4 Likes