Pomplamoose covers "Video Killed The Radio Star"

I’m not a terribly big fan of the video work on this or the other one they did recently (though both required a lot of work and cleverness, it just didn’t do it for me visually), but I’ve been a big fan of theirs for years. The timing of their shots is really fun and Nataly’s voice brings a lot to some songs.

I know I’m not likely to change anyone’s minds but if you’re wondering why BoingBoing posts Pomplamoose songs … I’m part of the problem. :laughing:

3 Likes

Hear hear. Some folks hate things (personally, I absolutely hate Jack White and anything he does, though people seem to like him), and other folks love them.

For me, I really like some versions that Natalie does.

My favorite:

And here comes the blasphemy… (I think it’s a better version than the original Edith Piaf version!)[though the background music on the piaf version is far superior]

And for fun, the Louis Armstrong version :smile:

(which is awesome in it’s own right)

1 Like

Maybe people should spent less time complaining about stuff they don’t like, and start creating stuff they do like.

My activity on this thread has occupied, cumulatively, about 3 minutes of my time. I don’t think my creative output is suffering, but I do appreciate the concern.

3 Likes

My Father’s Bridge Has Many Arches.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.