Poop doping could be the latest performance enhancement craze

‘WEIGHT’ a second, what’s this? I’m assuming the old expression: “EAT S–T AND DIE” is now obsolete.

Yes, yes… we’re all just like him, I know. I’ve been told.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Oh not at all, he is quite the out liar. You are quite different from him.

I guess “little despots can only come from little feifdoms” is a better turn of phrase, less dismissive of your profession. Thanks for sayin!

Actually, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recognize both conditions as real.

2 Likes

Did your mean outlier? While it appears clear the guy has a temper problem, it is not clear he is dishonest. I’m very willing to believe his analysis of her work is correct, but just delivered by someone suffering a very bad day/week/life.

2 Likes

me too for sure.

The professor I am referring to as the model of a petty little dictators is not the one who apparently wrote in here, above. I refer (and I’m not sure how you assumed I meant the guy in this thread) to a former IRL acquaintance, someone I knew for >10 years, was a groomsman for, and then suddenly met one day. Thus my initial reference:

My apologies for the confusion. It’s pretty off topic so I don’t think clarifying further would serve much good here. Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Basically you’re seeking someone with clandestine access to a skinny person’s toilet. A stool pigeon.

4 Likes

My somewhat cynical theory on such things: Because it contradicts preconceived notions; some people would seem to have plenty of time to defend their preconceptions from the implicit assault and personal affront that your having of your own opinion presents, AND not one moment to spare to openly reexamine their preconceptions, because really, they’re too busy reinforcing them.

I call it a red flag behavior.

Let them be. Time wounds all heels.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.