Poor Attempts at Hiding Package Deliveries: The Ultimate Photo Gallery

Somehow this is adorable, like the packages are peeking out from the tiny welcome mats. Like a dog “hiding” by sticking its head behind a curtain, or a baby covering its eyes.

10 Likes

Where’s my Coke?

*lolz

6 Likes

This is probably the only joy the ups people have in their job. Let them have it.
It’s rather endearing.

6 Likes

“Cow feces”? How the eff does THAT happen?

20 Likes

Good eyes; I didn’t even catch that at first.

Although I think the better question is this:

Why the unhappy fuck did they still bother delivering it?!?!

6 Likes

Sounds unlikely to me. I call BS.

42 Likes

Potato chips made with olestra

12 Likes

Maybe it was an UPS women…

We see what you did there. Works especially well with the new avatar!

But yeah… how does cow feces leak from other mail?!

3 Likes

So to give these delivery drivers the benefit of the doubt, maybe they’re just putting the mat on the boxes to keep the rain off?

5 Likes

At least these were delivered to the correct addresses (I assume). One time I had a package “delivered” when I was home, spent a day with FedEx on the phone tracking it down, only to have an honest neighbor from a block down deliver it. Good thing he didn’t know what Sonos speakers are.

4 Likes

Could be he did, but was just honest. We honest folk aren’t necessarily ignorant.

20 Likes

Someone ordered fertilizer?

7 Likes

Yeah, but then wouldn’t the description of the damage be due to “fertilizer”? “Cow feces” seems a little too… descriptive, I guess.

8 Likes

Maybe the delivery guy has a sense of humor… and who knows what people have shipped.

10 Likes

Yeah, could be from samples being shipped for testing.

I’ve heard stories from someone who worked in a hospital mail-room…

12 Likes

Bull semen shipments are pretty common around here. They’re in cryogenic tanks though.

8 Likes

Seriously, though.

I used to work in shipping and receiving:

21 Likes

before my mom taught chemistry she was a one of the lab techs who did the testing… oh i heard things. though the best was 2nd hand as her doctor told her she was trying to get up and help with her own endoscopy… valium is good drugs.

12 Likes

I think “cow feces” is remarkably restrained, actually , and it’s short for “SOME STUPID IDIOT TRIED TO SHIP COW SHIT THROUGH REGULAR MAIL AND WE HAD TO CLEAN IT UP, SO YEH, THAT’S COW FECES ALL OVER YOUR PACKAGE. WELCOME TO MY DAY AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?”

I think that wouldn’t have fit in the given space though.

24 Likes